- Preliminaries: Tuesday, October 8
- Finalists’ Training Camp: Thursday, October 10 and Sunday, October 13
- Finalists’ Interviews: Monday and Tuesday October 14-15
- Final Dance Audition: Tuesday, October 15
Preliminary Auditions will be held at the Pepsi Center Arena in downtown Denver. Click below for more information. Please contact Wild Bunch Manager Amy Jo Wagner at AJ.Wagner@TeamKSE.com to receive updates on audition and audition prep classes.
Audition Participants must:
- Be at least 18 years of age by October 8, 2019
- Hold a high school diploma or equivalent
- Wear a cropped dance top, fitted dance bottoms, and non-marking soled shoes
- Submit non-returnable headshot or full body photo (8”x10”; does not need to be professional but must be clear and contain only the audition participant)
- Submit a dance resume including 3 professional references with email addresses
- Professional looking hair and makeup are encouraged
- Have reliable transportation to and from all Colorado Mammoth home games and Wild Bunch practices
2019 Audition Schedule:
- Tuesday, October 8 (Preliminary Audition)
- Registration: 6:30-7:00pm
- Finalists Announced: 11pm
- Thursday, October 10 (Finalists' Training Camp)
- Dance Rehearsal: 7:30-10:00pm
- Sunday, October 13 (Finalists' Training Camp)
- Dance Rehearsal: 4-6:30pm
- Monday and Tuesday October 14-15 (Finalist’s Interviews)
- Held at Pepsi Center between 9am and 3pm
- Individual Interview times will be assigned on either Monday or Tuesday.
- Tuesday, October 15 (Final Dance Audition)
- Check-In 7:30pm
- 2019-20 Wild Bunch Announced by 11pm
*Audition schedule subject to change.
Preliminary Auditions: All participants are required to wear a fitted half top and bottoms (leggings, shorts, briefs or skirt are acceptable) and bring their headshot and resume to the preliminary audition registration. Dancers will learn a routine and audition in small groups in front of a panel of judges.
Finalists' Training Camp: Finalists will receive details for the Training Camp after completing the preliminary audition on October 8. Finalists will rehearse as a group on Thursday, October 10 (7:30-10pm) and Sunday, October 13 (4-6:30pm) at the Wild Bunch practice facility in Englewood.
- Audition Workshops: attire left to dancer’s discretion – non-marking shoes only
- Preliminary Dance Auditions: cropped dance top, fitted bottoms (leggings, dance shorts, briefs, dance skirt) and non-marking soled shoes.
- Finalists’ Training Camp: all black sports bra and low rise fitted shorts or leggings
Wild Bunch Audition Workshops
Get ready for Wild Bunch Dance Team auditions by attending our workshops!
Dancers interested in auditioning for the Wild Bunch can learn choreography from the actual audition routine! Two different combos, taken from the preliminary audition routine, will be taught (one 4 eight-count combo per workshop). Don’t miss this opportunity to perfect the choreography before the big day!
While you must be at least 18 years old to audition for the Wild Bunch, anyone 16 or older may participate in the Audition Workshops. (Dancers under 18 years of age will need to have a parent or guardian present to sign a waiver on their behalf.) This provides a great opportunity to learn more about the Wild Bunch dance program and get a head start on future auditions by gaining valuable dance and performance skills from the Wild Bunch.
The cost of each workshop is $15. Space is limited to the first 20 paid participants. Early registration is highly recommended (both classes typically sell out) but walk up registration will be available on a first come, first serve basis (CASH ONLY).
Audition Workshops are currently full
Audition Workshops Dates/Times:
- Thursday, October 3 - 7:30-9pm
- Sunday, October 6 – 4:30-6pm
- Cherry Creek Dance 2625 E. 3rd Ave. Denver, 80206
- Parking is available in the lot behind the studio.
Audition Workshops Include:
- Instruction on basic dance and performance skills
- Instruction of Wild Bunch audition choreography (different combo taught each workshop)
- Opportunity to gain confidence and knowledge of what to expect at auditions
- Tips and techniques from Wild Bunch Alumni
- Q&A covering The Colorado Mammoth and Wild Bunch Dance Team season
- Access to preliminary audition music
AttireWhile it is not required, Audition Workshop participants and encouraged to wear their two-piece audition outfit, skin-tone tights (if you are wearing shorts or a dance skirt) and athletic shoes suitable for dancing.
What To BringSigned Liability Waiver (copies available at the door), water bottle, and a smile!
- Must be at least 16 years old by October 1, 2019 to attend the workshops
- Classes are closed to the public
- No video permitted
Questions? Contact Wild Bunch Manager Amy Jo Wagner at 303.405.1206 or by email at AJ.Wagner@TeamKSE.com.